- Paper Submission Deadline : October 2 [Firm Deadline]
- Notification of Acceptance : October 26, 2020
- Cammera Ready Version Due : November 16, 2020
JAC-ECC is a venue for extending collaboration among prominent Japanese, African and International researchers from academia and industry in the fields of electronics, communications, and computer engineering.
JAC-ECC 2020 will include keynote speeches, technical and special sessions on the state-of-the-art topics.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full-length, 4-page papers in IEEE two-column formats including diagrams and references. The title page should include author(s) name(s), affiliation, mailing address, telephone, fax, and e-mail address. The author should indicate one or two of the above categories that best describe the topic of the paper. More information for authors is available on the conference website.
- 22/7/2020: The conference is pleased to announce that Prof. Mahmmoud A. Abdallah will be a keynote speaker for this year event.
- 16/07/2020 - The conference is pleased to announce that Prof. Haruichi Kanaya will be a keynote speaker for this year event.
- 16/07/2020 - The call of paper is released Download Call of Paper
- 16/07/2020 - The Website is now online.
JAC-ECC Past conference
- Kyushu University and E-JUST have co-organized international conference, called Japan-Egypt Conference on Electronics, Communications and Computers (JEC-ECC). We hold the JEC-ECC 4 times in the past: one of them was in Japan (2015) and the rest were in Egypt (2012, 2013 and 2016) as explained below.
- Last year we organized new international conference called JAC-ECC (International Japan-AfricaConference on Electronics, Communications and Computers) in December in cooperation with E-JUST, as an advanced edition of JEC-ECC. Unlike past four conferences (JEC-ECC), JAC-ECC features formation of academic and human network among the Middle East and Sub-Saharan Africa. JAC-ECC is a venue for extending collaboration among prominent Japanese, African and International researchers from academia and industry in the fields of electronics, communications, and computer engineering.